At Goudsmit UK, we understand that you need products to arrive on time, in the right quantity and to consistent quality standards on a regular basis. Since 1998 we have been developing our services to ensure that we can offer you bespoke solutions that will help your business run smoother.
Not everyone has the expertise, infrastructure, strategic need or financial strength to make their own product in-house. Here at Goudsmit UK, we manufacture, box, ship and warehouse a range of products for clients just like you. They cover a variety of different industry sectors and order quantities range from 5k to 250k+ units per year.
This client is involved in the air movement business and is a long established company based in the UK. The decision to outsource was driven by several factors:
- A desire to release leased space thus saving expensive rental costs
- The cost saving from actual unit price of the product
- A reduction in stock and WIP
- Being released from capital expenditure on manufacturing equipment
- Savings derived from a reduction in headcount
The client has long since successfully outsourced manufacture to Goudsmit UK who have been stocking and supplying an entire product range for over 12 years
If you’d like to receive a quote for your product(s), simply get in touch here.
ASSEMBLY AND DESIGN
In addition to working with pre-designed assemblies, Goudsmit UK can work together with you to help design parts of your assembly, device or product. Our in house design team can help focus on achieving the following goals for your product:
Material reduction or change
To speak with a designer please contact us here or call us today.
We’re accredited to TS16949 (Automotive) and ISO9001 quality standards. Our ultimate goal is to supply you with zero defect products. Due to continued growth, we recently have also received our AS9100 (Aerospace) certification.
Here’s a short summary of some of the QA tools and documentation we can provide for you:
Samples with ISIR submission
Design and process FMEA
Inspection reports with all deliveries
PPAP and APQP
If you have any special quality requirements please contact us today to discuss.
A small client wanted to grow but had limitations in terms of headcount and finance. Their product is a combination of machined, stamped and CNC turned parts, boxed and delivered to the USA, Asia and Europe. They used Goudsmit UK for sub-contract manufacture for the following reasons:
- They had restricted access to funding so could not lease factory space and machinery
- They did not want to expand their low headcount
- Their internal expertise was in product design and not manufacture
- With a global client base they needed global production and a global distribution network
- Help was needed with the industrialisation of their products
- Working capital requirements were reduced by having Goudsmit UK hold stocks
This client has seen their business expand greatly in the last 7 years and Goudsmit UK have been sub-contract manufacturing their product for 9 years.
Goudsmit UK have a global logistics and warehousing network. This allows us to ship your product from China to your premises or one of our UK warehouses in order to free up valuable space in your factory. Your packaging requirements can also be taken care of to ensure your product presentation is aesthetically appealing.
Here are a few highlights of the many bespoke options we can offer you:
Supply chain management using demand planning software
Consignment stock capabilities
JIT and KANBAN delivery options
Local warehouses that can hold buffer stock for 3 day delivery
Blister packaging, cartons and boxes to specific pantone and recycling specifications
To discuss your supply chain requirements contact one of our logistic experts here.
This client is a large multi-national making a product used in the building trade. With the launch of their product they made a decision not to manufacture in house as it was a departure from their normal business area. They had several reasons to use Goudsmit UK as a sub-contract manufacturer:
- Competing in a global market price was everything. They could benchmark Goudsmit UK against several other suppliers
- Given the global use of the product they wanted a high quality manufacturer who would warranty the product
- They wanted to piggyback the distribution onto a pre-existing proven global supply chain
- As is more often the case the company wished to reduce working capital requirements so they needed to partner with someone who would stock globally for them
The partnership is now in its third year and the product is in global distribution.
Have a look at this schematic which shows a common logistics example at Goudsmit UK.
Experience combined with the right tools enable us to manage complex projects for you. With years of manufacturing, design and operational experience we have developed the best ways to avoid potential roadblocks, ensuring your project gets delivered on time and within budget.