Magnet calculations and simulations are the basis for choosing and designing a magnet system that best suits your requirements.
Our specialists work with the latest Finite Elements Method (FEM) software to calculate and perform 2D and 3D simulations. This provides you will full assurance that your application will function as expected.
Finite Elements Method (FEM)
Ensuring we stay ahead in the market and keep up to date, we continually invest in magnet calculation software, so our customers receive the highest quality products and services. Using both 3D calculations and simulations with the Finite Elements Method at an early stage, we prevent design errors and gain direct insight into a well-functioning product.
Developing the right magnet
Developing the right magnet from the offset is much more efficient in ensuring your product not only operates effectively, but also prevents any design errors which would impact your time to market.
For a new and/ or existing products, we save valuable time in the development phase. Such applications that require magnets to go through FEM include:
- Control units for navigation
- Control buttons for household appliances, such as ovens and microwaves
- High-tech applications, such as linear drives for position determination at high speed
- Magnet systems, such as magnetic grippers for handling sheet metal, magnetic filters in the food industry or metal recycling machines
Magnetic performance can be efficiently optimized with FEM.
With our wealth of experience and knowledge of key factors that play a part in our 2D and 3D simulations, we have the ability to accurately forecast how the magnet will behave in terms of:
- Depth of the magnetic field
- Peaks and troughs in the magnetic field over a surface
- Maximum force of the magnet on another ferromagnetic object
- Residual magnetism present when on and off for switchable magnets
- Separation of particles from a product flow of powder or chocolate
We aim to produce optimally working solutions with magnets. Using our years of knowledge and skills, we achieve the best results and create the most optimal production process.
A winning combination of engineering expertise, state-of-the-art facilities, experienced staff and strict quality control, makes Goudsmit UK your ideal manufacturing partner. Rest assured that our products will meet your specifications and industry standards. Continual monitoring of key process indicators enables us to incorporate the latest QA trends in all our systems.
For more information download our brochure here.
Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 2890 271 001.